Chewy M&M’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are thick and delicious and perfect when you need a quick dessert. Perfect for holidays and bake sales too!
M&M’S Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Recipe
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups M&M's candies (any color or variety)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13×9 baking dish with parchment paper (or foil). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and sugars until well blended. Add in eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Add in flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and kosher salt just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Press cookie dough into baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes until lightly browned. Remove and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 316Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 171mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 1gSugar: 30gProtein: 4g