Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars — These bars are a mint twist on the classic Seven Layer Bars many grew up with! Made with Ghirardelli Mint Chocolates, Andes Mints, and Mint Oreos on a chocolate chip cookie base. White chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, and a layer of sweetened condensed milk that caramelizes as it bakes provide a true Magic Bar experience!
Mint Magic Bars
- 16 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 16 Mint Oreos, divided and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chunks, divided
- 14 Andes Mints, coarsely chopped
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 10 Ghirardelli Mint Chocolates
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick foil or parchment paper and spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- Press the refrigerated cookie dough* into the bottom of the pan evenly and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add half of the chopped Mint Oreos, ½ cup of the chocolate chunks, and all the chopped Andes Mints on top of the cookie base layer.
- Evenly drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top; it does not have to perfectly cover.
- Add the remaining Oreos and chocolate chunks, add all of the Ghirardelli Mint Chocolates, all the white chocolate chips, and bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until the condensed milk is a light caramel color.
- Allow the bars to cool in the pan for at least 2 hours** before removing and slicing. Bars will keep airtight at room temp for up to 1 week and in the freezer for up to 3 months.