You don’t even need a mixer to whip up a batch of these soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars full of miniature Cadbury Eggs. The perfect Spring-time cookie!
Miniature Cadbury Egg Cookie Bars
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, melted
- 1¼ cups packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 12-ounce bag (2 cups) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of milk chocolate miniature Cadbury Eggs
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Whisk together vigorously the sugars and the melted butter for one minute. Whisk in the eggs one at a time, and then add the vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir with the spatula to fully combine. Make sure you’ve scraped the bottom of the bowl and there are no streaks of dry ingredients left. Stir in the chocolate chips and Cadbury Eggs.
- Press dough into a lined 10×15 baking sheet (jelly roll pan).
- Bake for about 15 minutes, when edges are just beginning to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on the baking sheet before cutting.