Are you ready for a healthy, low carb chocolate chip cookie bars recipe? Just imagine your favorite chewy, gooey, delicious chocolate chip cookie flavor in a time-saving, low carb recipe. That’s what these chocolate chip cookie bars are all about: low carb, healthy ingredients colliding with the delicious, mouth-watering flavor of your favorite classic cookie.
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1/2 Cup Softened Butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Substitute
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Mineral Salt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup THM Baking Blend (see below for substitutions)
- 1/2 Cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, cream softened butter and brown sugar substitute.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place batter into a greased 8×8 glass baking dish.
- Spread batter evenly in pan (it will be very thick).
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until just beginning to brown near the edges and set in the middle.
1 Bar Amount Per Serving Calories:185 Total Fat:17g Carbohydrates:6g Fiber:4g Protein:4g