Lazy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are made with boxed cake mix, butter, eggs and chocolate chips. So soft and yummy!
Lazy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 15.25 ounce box yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 5 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. I love to use the kind that has flour in it.
- In a bowl, combine dry cake mix with melted butter and beaten eggs. This is easier if you have an electric or stand mixer because batter will be very thick.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread thick batter into greased baking dish. What I like to do is spray my hand with some nonstick cooking spray and then spread the batter around using my hand since the batter is very thick.
- Once it is evenly spread out, put in the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- It will puff up as it is cooking and be golden brown around the edges when it is done. Allow to cool.
- For an extra special treat, top with a scoop of ice cream!
- This can be made with any flavor of cake mix.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 369mg | Potassium: 191mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 202IU | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 3mg