Awesome chocolate chip cookie bars for when you don’t feel like standing around to make dozens of cookies.
Kirsten’s Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl; beat it eggs and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Stir flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder into the creamed butter mixture until batter is well mixed. Fold chocolate chips into batter; spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Cool before cutting into bars.
Per Serving: 229 calories; protein 1.7g; carbohydrates 30.5g; fat 11.9g; cholesterol 35.8mg; sodium 218.5mg.