These Fruity Pebbles Cookie Bars make the perfect sweet treat for parties. They’re chewy, colorful, and full of fun fruity flavors!
Fruity Pebbles Cookie Bars
- 2 sticks softened butter salted
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix dry mix
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Sweet Milk Icing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 tbsp heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9×13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a large mixing bowl. Beat until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla
- beating until well combined. Add flour, salt, baking soda, pudding mix and Fruity Pebbles cereal, mix carefully until dough forms. Don't overmix.
- Transfer dough to prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden and baked through. Let cool completely. Use parchment paper sides to pull out bars. Place onto a cutting board and cut into squares. Serve room temperature.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 296mg | Potassium: 37mg | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg