Frosted Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar – a yummy take on a classic. Your family will love these most chocolate-y cookie bars that are covered in delicious Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
Frosted Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 3/4 cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted, Softened)
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- The Best Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cooking Spray
- 9×13″ Baking Pan
- Wilton 1M Open Star Decorating Tip
- Decorating Bags
- Cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the sour cream and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the Baking Powder and Baking Soda.
- Mix in the flour, one up at a time.
- Fold in the Mini Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare a 9×13″ pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the cookie dough into the pan and press down flat.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 28-30 minutes. (Or until the top is golden brown.)
- Allow the Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars to cool.
- Frost with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting