These eggless chocolate chip cookie bars are a family favorite. This easy dessert won’t last long. Who doesn’t like soft and chewy cookie bars?
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- ½ cup salted butter room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a bowl with electric mixer.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt to a separate bowl and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients while mixing.
- Beat in oil and water.
- Add M&M’s and stir with wooden spoon.
- Add dough to greased 8”x8” baking dish and cook for 28 minutes or until done.