Coconut Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are impossible to resist with their ooey, gooey center and incredible flavor! Great for parties and potlucks!
Coconut Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 8 oz toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, oats, coconut, and brown sugar in a large bowl of electric mixer and mix at low speed.
- Add butter and continue mixing until a crumbly dough forms. Add egg and continue mixing well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Reserve 1-1/2 cups of dough for topping. Press remaining dough into bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and corn syrup in a small bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour evenly over hot crust.
- Sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Top evenly with reserved crust mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown. Cool and cut into bars.
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 161mg | Potassium: 218mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 406IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 2mg