Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookie Bars is a wonderful double chocolate cookie recipe. These bar cookies are a chocolate lover’s dream. You love the ease of making these chocolate chip pudding cookies.
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookie Bars Recipe
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 box (3 1/2 oz) chocolate pudding
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan, and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter with the white sugar and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add in eggs, milk, and vanilla; beat until well combined.
- In another bowl mix together flour with pudding mix, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture until combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips and transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan then spread out using a spoon.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take the bars out the oven to cool, slice them up, and ENJOY!
YIELD: 12 – SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 439 – TOTAL FAT: 21g – SATURATED FAT: 13g – TRANS FAT: 1g – UNSATURATED FAT: 7g – CHOLESTEROL: 72mg – SODIUM: 391mg – CARBOHYDRATES: 61g – FIBER: 1g – SUGAR: 41g -PROTEIN: 4g