Chocolate Chip S’mores Cookie Bars — Between layers of super soft chocolate chip cookie dough there’s chocolate, marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs for the most DECADENT smores ever!! So EASY and just 4 main ingredients!!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Smores Bars
- two 16-ounce packages refrigerated prepared chocolate chip cookie dough, softened to room temp
- two 4.4-ounce extra large chocolate bars, or your favorite chocolate bars
- one 7-ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a 9×9-inch baking pan with heavy duty nonstick aluminum foil for easier cleanup, spray with cooking spray, and press one of the slabs of cookie dough into the bottom of the pan creating a smooth flat layer.
- Add the chocolate bars.
- Add the marshmallow creme and spread it evenly as best you can using a spatula. It's sticky, take your time, and do the best you can.
- Evenly sprinkle with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Slightly flatten the second package of cookie dough onto the white carboard insert it comes with using your palm. Transfer it as best you can to the pan. If it breaks, cracks, or rips, smoosh the dough back together with your fingers the best you can. It will likely all spread together while baking.
- Bake for approximately 16-18 minutes, or until the top is lightly golden browned, or as done as desired. I prefer this recipe slightly underbaked for maximum gooey factor.
- Allow bars to cool for at least 3 hours, or overnight, in the pan before slicing and serving. Slicing earlier will result in messy bars that may fall apart.
- Recipe will keep airtight for up to 5 days.
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 309 – TOTAL FAT: 13g – SATURATED FAT: 5g – TRANS FAT: 0g – UNSATURATED FAT: 7g – CHOLESTEROL: 2mg – SODIUM: 155mg – CARBOHYDRATES: 47g – FIBER: 1g – SUGAR: 28g – PROTEIN: 3g