Healthy snack bars that taste like cookie dough snuck straight from the bowl! Made without eggs & packed with protein for a guilt-free sweet treat!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- 6 tbsp (42g) coconut flour
- 6 tbsp (30g) soy protein powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp (4g) coconut oil, melted
- 9 tbsp (135mL) unsweetened cashew or vanilla almond milk, room temperature
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp (37g) Truvia
- 1 ½ tsp (6g) SweetLeaf powdered stevia
- 2 tbsp (28g) mini chocolate chips
- Line a 9×5” loaf pan with parchment paper. (See the photos in the blog post above.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, soy protein powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, milk, and vanilla. Stir in the Truvia and SweetLeaf until fully incorporated. Add in the flour mixture, stirring until fully incorporated. Fold in 1½ tablespoons of chocolate chips.
- Pour the crumbly dough into the prepared pan, and gently press it across the bottom using a spatula. Gently press the remaining chocolate chips into the top. Chill for at least 2 hours before slicing into bars. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to eat.
Serving Size: 1 bar – Servings In Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving – Calories 88 -Calories from Fat 32.4% –
Total Fat 3.6 g 6%Saturated Fat 2.3 g12%Unsaturated Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg0%
Sodium 175.4 mg7%
Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g 3%Dietary Fiber 2.5 g 10%Sugars 4.0 g
Protein 5.4 g 11%