This easy Toll House cookie dough Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Fruit And Nut recipe takes 10 minutes to assemble and 30 minutes to bake…the perfect quick dessert that your whole family will enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Fruit And Nut
- 2 packages of Nestlé Toll House cookie dough (individual cookie dough pieces)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13" x 9" baking dish with foil.
- Set aside 6 individual cookie dough pieces.
- Press the remainder of the cookie dough into the bottom of the baking dish. Flatten with the palm of your hand so it's even.
- Add cranberries, flaked coconut, and almonds on top.
- Mix remaining 6 pieces of cookie dough and mix with oatmeal, to get a more crumbly texture.
- Sprinkle crumbles of cookie dough / oatmeal mixture on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes (rotate half way through cooking) or until toothpick inserts cleanly.